    would hope that genuine canon tubes would work. The triplus tubes could be
    modified by enlarging the opening in the baffle a few mm. The camera shop has
    not responded yet.

    eddie.m, Oct 28, 2003

  2. eddie.m

    Simon Lee Guest

    eddie.m choreographed a chorus line of high-kicking electrons to spell
    out:
    Canon released new extension tubes that are supposed to be compatible
    with the EF-S mount, as presumably their old ones won't work either...

    Simon Lee, Oct 28, 2003

  3. eddie.m

    Mark B. Guest

    Of course it doesn't work, it's a new lens mount. Since the lens only works
    with an EF-S mount camera, it stands to reason it will only work with
    tele-converters and extension tubes that are also EF-S compatible.

    Mark

    Mark B., Oct 29, 2003