    As they say in the USA "go figure", but does anyone have a more scientific
    explanation?

    Mr.Will

    Mr.Will, Dec 12, 2005

  2. Check out the 1D forum pages on www.dpreview.com for about 2-3 years ago
    (There is a search facility.). I remember a chap going by the moniker,
    AdamT, who said much ths same about the 1D. I recall theories about
    strength of anti-aliasing filters etc. Have you tried any USM sharpening?

    Malcolm Stewart, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Either:

    - you need a new display, or a better calibrated one

    or:

    - the lab "tarted up" your prints for you

    David

    David J Taylor, Dec 12, 2005
  4. Mr.Will

    Mr.Will Guest

    "David J Taylor"
    The odd thing is I have my machine calibrated for the lab profiles.
    The tarting up is a viable option also - perhaps it is to do with the
    sharpening and colours that most cameras naturally put on there?

    Thanks for the reply.

    Mr.Will

    Mr.Will, Dec 12, 2005
  5. Mr.Will

    Annika1980 Guest

    As they say in the USA "go figure", but does anyone have a more scientific
    Other than a color space mismatch, this would be hard to diagnose
    without seeing the images. Perhaps you could post some samples?

    Annika1980, Dec 12, 2005