    letter (no pun intended), but the printer spits out my envelope with nothing
    printed on it. Can anyone help? Walk me through it?

    Jim Beaver

    Jim Beaver, Jul 18, 2004

  2. Jim Beaver

    Unknown Guest

    Print on a sheet of paper first to see the print location. The print image may
    have to be moved.

    Unknown, Jul 18, 2004

  3. Jim Beaver

    Art Renkes Guest

    Have you tried using MS Word_Tools_Envelopes & Labels?

    Replace deadspam with yahoo to reply.

    Art Renkes, Jul 18, 2004
  4. It's probably printing in an area you're not expecting. I've seen that
    myself, where the actual printing doesn't match the illustration of
    where it should be printing according to the way you have it configured.
    Print to a piece of full-sized paper, and see where it's actually
    putting the content; feed your envelope accordingly.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 19, 2004