Entry level DSLR interactive group test

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Digital Photography Now, Nov 5, 2005.

  1. A new idea for online reviews - interactive group tests!

    Here at DPNow we have the five main entry-level DSLRs in for testing and we
    want to hear from you - do you have any questions you'd like us to answer
    about these cameras? We'll do our best to respond to your queries.

    To do this we have set up a dedicated discussion board where you can post
    your questions and we'll post our responses, based on hands-on testing of
    the features of each camera - out in the field or in the lab.

    The cameras featured in this first interactive group test include:

    * Canon EOS-350D (Digital Rebel XT in some markets)

    * Konica Minolta Dynax 5D (Maxxum in some markets)

    * Nikon D50

    * Olymus E-500 (EVolt in some markets)

    * Pentax *istDL

    For further information and how to participate or simply to see the
    interactive review unfold, go here:

    http://dpnow.com/2255.html

    See you there!

    Digital Photography Now
    http://dpnow.com

    Digital Photography Now, Nov 5, 2005

  2. Digital Photography Now

    Gormless Guest

    Hell, that's what the market really needs.

    That's a manufacturer I've not yet come across.

    I doubt it.

    Gormless, Nov 5, 2005

  3. It used to be Olympus until people like you kept taking the 'p'.

    Roger Whitehead, Nov 5, 2005
  4. Digital Photography Now

    Matt Ion Guest

    What's wrong with taking a 'p'?

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0544-8, 11/04/2005
    Tested on: 11/6/2005 9:24:10 PM

    Matt Ion, Nov 7, 2005
  5. Digital Photography Now

    Frank ess Guest

    You end up with "Olymus", and that is 14% less useful than what you
    started with.

    Old vaudeville joke:

    "Name a car that starts with 'p'. "

    "Uhhh - Pontiac?"