    Does anyone know of a good program to enter text onto a PDF Acrobat Reader
    file.

    Cheers

    The One, Dec 16, 2004

  2. The One

    WebWalker Guest

    You need Adobe's Acrobat (not the reader) to amend/create PDF file.

    WebWalker, Dec 17, 2004

  3. The One

    Gabby Guest

    There is a program called PDF995 that may work for you.
    I used it some with Win98, don't know if it works with later
    versions.
    Sorry, I don't have a link for you, but a search should find it.

    Have a good'un.

    ------------------------
    = Wake Up America =

    Gabby, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Yes, PDF995 works with Windows XP and newer versions of MS Word. It's
    been updated.

    http://www.pdf995.com/

    Yours Sincerely,
    Samuël ML Lison

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samu=EBl_ML_Lison?=, Dec 17, 2004
  5. The One

    The One Guest

    Thank you all most appreciated
    Cheers