    happens when I press the play button to start music to play. The stop
    button also doesn't seem to work nor does the knob to adjust the sound.
    Is there something else that I have to do?

    sharonf, Dec 23, 2006

  2. sharonf

    Pennywise Guest

    Install the drivers - Download yours from ftp://ftp.dell.com/input/

    Pennywise, Dec 23, 2006

  3. Sounds like it could be the drivers to the keyboard. Here is a link where
    you can locate and download the proper software for your keyboard:

    http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19

    He was a cowboy and he loved the land! He loved it
    so much that he made a woman out of dirt and then
    married her. But when he kissed her, she disintegrated.

    Later, at the funeral, the preacher said "Dust to dust,"
    and some people laughed. So the cowboy shot them all.

    At his hanging, for "murder", he told the survivors, "I'll
    be waiting for *you* up in Heaven -- with my trusty angel guns!"

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 23, 2006
  4. sharonf

    sharonf Guest

    Thanks for that but I don't know which one is the driver for my
    keyboard. Absolutely no documentation came with it.

    sharonf, Dec 23, 2006
  5. sharonf

    sharonf Guest

    Thanks. That got me a little farther but my keyboard isn't listed. I
    guess that I'll have to try to contact Dell support.

    Merry Christmas!

    sharonf, Dec 23, 2006

  6. Dell support should know which drivers, of course. One other thing you
    might be able to check out would be in your Control Panel to see if you
    have any interface tab (looks like a keyboard icon) that is specific to
    your Dell Multimedia KB.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 23, 2006
  7. sharonf

    Pennywise Guest

    Look on the bottom of the keyboard, there will be a sitcker that has
    the model number, download that number.

    Pennywise, Dec 23, 2006
  8. sharonf

    Lookout Guest