    I understand it might be intended for people from non-English speaking
    background but is there any different in terms of test environment?

    Thanks!

    Chin, Jan 12, 2009

  2. Chin, you should check with the official Microsoft sources for confirmation,
    but I believe the difference is that the ESL exams permit additional time to
    compensate for the consideration that English is not the native language.

    I presume, also, that the ESL exams would require some sort of confirmation
    that English is, in fact, a second language, in order to keep other
    enterprising native-English speakers from taking advantage of the situation.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Jan 13, 2009

  3. Chin

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\)" <> prattled ceaselessly
    in

    Curses. Foiled again

    catwalker63, Jan 29, 2009
  4. Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Jan 30, 2009