    "I'm going to give you these pills. They use them for slowing down
    sperm whales, so don't go operating no machinery or talking to the
    human race for about a year and a half."

    DaveG, Nov 22, 2003

  2. DaveG

    Bobby Tupper Guest

    And I bet you don't know the first thing about it

    Bobby Tupper, Nov 22, 2003

  3. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    yawn...............
    I know they play with a egg shaped ball ;-)
    I know the country has been absorbed for weeks.
    AND I definitely know ENGLAND WON!
    er............maybe I was dreaming but I remember playing Rugby in
    school.
    What do you know??

    dg.

    DaveG, Nov 22, 2003
  4. DaveG

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bobby Tupper said:

    Wow, we invented the bloody game and you are ecstatic that we are the first
    northern hemisphere country to (finally) win.

    Brian H¹©, Nov 22, 2003
  5. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    Well doesn't that tell you something??
    The All Blacks and the Aussies have dominated this sport(globally) for
    years.
    Now it's our turn.
    What's so bad about celebrating that??
    The Scots are credited with "inventing " golf but their countrymen
    hardly win anything in that sport,what's you point??

    ATB-DG.

    DaveG, Nov 22, 2003
  6. DaveG

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch DaveG decided to put the World to rights with this
    little speech from the heart...
    Well played Aussies, fantastic game, sooo close, painful <heart attack>

    slumpy, Nov 22, 2003
  7. DaveG

    Bugs 4 Jazz Guest

    I think the England side should give a big "thank you" to the Samoan side,
    who woke the Angles, and probably the Saxons, with a spirited match earlier
    in the tournament. England pulled themselves together (I know, bad syntax)
    in the second half, and never looked back through the rest of the tourney.
    Now, can they do it in Football (soccer in Norte-America).

    Bugs 4 Jazz, Nov 22, 2003
  8. DaveG

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, DaveG mused:

    | England win the World Cup,the first Northern Hemisphere country to win
    | the RWC.

    Flamin' Hell ... you might have munged the title for those planning to
    watch later .... :mad:

    mhicaoidh, Nov 22, 2003
  9. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    Oooops!
    But surely "they" would know better and avoid ALL media than to go
    sniffing around t'internet???

    --
    ATB-DaveG.

    DaveG, Nov 22, 2003
  10. DaveG

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, DaveG mused:

    | Oooops!
    | But surely "they" would know better and avoid ALL media than to go
    | sniffing around t'internet???

    I figured I would at least be safe in *this* newsgroup ....

    mhicaoidh, Nov 24, 2003
  11. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    Apologies,such was my delight!

    ATB-DG.

    DaveG, Nov 24, 2003
  12. DaveG

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, DaveG mused:

    | Apologies,such was my delight!

    No worries. Freed up my evening. ;-)

    mhicaoidh, Nov 25, 2003