Endless stream of "me too" P&S crap released

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rich, Apr 17, 2009.

  1. Rich

    Rich Guest

  2. Kris Tonastik, Apr 17, 2009

  3. Rich

    JohnD Guest

    Endless stream of "boo hoo" P&S (Pigheaded & Stupid) crap released -- by an
    idiot with a giant chip on his shoulder.

    JohnD, Apr 18, 2009
  4. Rich

    JohnD Guest

    Why do you constantly try to impose your own priorities on everyone else?

    I am an enthusiastic amateur; not an expert, but fairly experienced. I
    choose my cameras based on image quality and features I need for my shooting
    habits. But I do realise that other people may have different needs and
    priorities, and I take that into consideration when they come to me for
    advice on choosing a camera. You seem unable to grasp that concept.

    JohnD, Apr 19, 2009
  5. Rich wrote:
    []
    You mean you never had the choice of the black or the silver SLR?
    Obviously you've never lived!

    David

    David J Taylor, Apr 19, 2009
  6. Rich

    whisky-dave Guest

    I'd like the choice, nothijng wrong withy having differtn coloured camera,
    any more than having different coloured cars, computers, curtains or cats.

    whisky-dave, Apr 20, 2009
  7. Rich

    Fred Guest

    Do not feed the troll.