    using Hyper terminal.

    Any ideas ?

    Many thanks

    boxers999, Mar 21, 2007

  2. boxers999

    KDawg44 Guest

    Are you trying crtl-shift-6-x or ctrl-shift-6 then x?

    KDawg44, Mar 21, 2007

  3. boxers999

    boxers999 Guest

    Hi, Well from the console port on the 2511, ctrl-shift-6 then x doesnt
    work when I reverse telnet. But If I telnet (Rather than console) to
    the 2511 and then reverse telnet to another device ctrl-shift-6 then x
    works.

    It was my first time doing the reverse telnet method, I assumed that
    if it didnt work through the console port, it would be the same in all
    other ways, but this isnt the case.

    At lease its working (all be it not through the console port) and I
    can access my remote lab perfectly :)

    Cheers

    boxers999, Mar 22, 2007
  4. boxers999

    Sam Wilson Guest

    I've never done exactly what you're doing but in other contexts - telnet
    to one device and then telnet from that to another - you can make the
    "right" thing happen by doing ctrl-shift-6 ctrl-shift-6 x. The first
    ctrl-shift-6 quotes the second so that it can be send to the second
    device which then traps the x and interrupts.

    Sam

    Sam Wilson, Mar 22, 2007