Encryption software...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kumud Ranjan Supri Kumwamkia Sumu, Jan 10, 2005.

  1. .... for volumes, folders and files with XP Pro.

    State your recommendations and why?

    Kumud Ranjan Supri Kumwamkia Sumu, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Kumud Ranjan Supri Kumwamkia Sumu

    Ira Hayes Guest

    I like PGP.

    High security, ease of use, low price.

    Ike

    Ira Hayes, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Kumud Ranjan Supri Kumwamkia Sumu

    John Smith Guest

    Not to prevent OUTGOING data, twat. The XP firewall only prevents
    INCOMING data, and doesn't prevent apps from "phoning home". Why
    not get a clue before responding?

    John Smith, Jan 10, 2005
  4. Kumud Ranjan Supri Kumwamkia Sumu

    Damian Guest

    Typical twat. Adds a 'clarification' after he gets called on posting his
    bullshit. You're in need of the clue arsehole.

    Damian, Jan 10, 2005
  5. Kumud Ranjan Supri Kumwamkia Sumu

    Dimitris Guest

    John, John, John... you should have quit while you were behind instead of
    that lame attempt to cover your ass. Your original post was wrong. It's that
    simple... Now, you've confirmed that /YOU'RE/ the twat.

    Dimitris, Jan 10, 2005
  6. Kumud Ranjan Supri Kumwamkia Sumu

    lsj7 Guest

    http://www.osborn-software.com/

    ease of use

    --

    Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their
    attention. .If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you

    _________Jefferson to Carrington 1787

    lsj7

    lsj7, Jan 10, 2005
  7. I like TrueCrypt (on-the-fly-encryption). It has industrial strength
    encryption, it's free, container files may be moved encrypted to other
    machines.

    <http://truecrypt.sourceforge.net/>

    -- John

    John Wunderlich, Jan 10, 2005
  8. Kumud Ranjan Supri Kumwamkia Sumu

    lsj7 Guest

    lsj7, Jan 10, 2005
  9. ALWAYS TRUST MICRO$OFT!!!! AND BILL GATE$!!!1

    Swill

    Governor Swill, Jan 11, 2005