    additional software.

    I need this as I do not have permissions to install software on the
    computers id mostly be using it on

    Ed Benton, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Ed Benton

    Leythos Guest

    So, you are either at school or at work and you want us to help you
    steal company materials? Are fricking NUTS asking this is a security
    group in public.

    I hope someone doesn't trace you back to the company you work for and
    rat you out.

    Leythos, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Ed Benton

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    something has to have an encyption engine, PRNG e.t.c.. in order for you to
    encrypt something else, right? now read your own question and think about
    that for a second.

    i don't know what you are up to, but it's not a good idea to do things at
    work without management being aware of it.
    that's a little melo-dramatic leythos. there are lots of easy ways to move
    data around using traditional channels without getting caught.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 16, 2004