    "freebee".

    Here is the wiki page for Enchanted Rock, if anyone is interested:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enchanted_Rock.

    otter, Sep 8, 2013

  2. otter

    PeterN Guest

    I like the composition and color. Your daughter and her friend nicety
    balance the tree, and provide a nice perspective. No nits from me on
    that image.

    Well done.

    PeterN, Sep 9, 2013

  3. otter

    otter Guest

    Thanks guys. Bought the frame today. Ouch! Even at "50% off", it was
    a large chunk of cash. And I have to wait 2 weeks before it is ready.

    otter, Sep 9, 2013
  4. otter

    PeterN Guest

    I'll do the print as a favor, if I can sell you the frame. ;-)

    PeterN, Sep 9, 2013