    the phrase 'up the Gary' which may be lost on non-Londoners

    I have a picture cover single of his 'Do your want to touch me'

    Is it worth anything? don't say six months.

    Jim Watt, Dec 15, 2004

  2. nemo outis

    Jim Watt Guest

    idiot.

    Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    "Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because
    they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous
    sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."

    .... Neil Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

    Jim Watt, Dec 15, 2004

  3. nemo outis

    Jim Watt Guest

    I had one of the original PET's but are you sure the floppy works :)
    it used to be notoriously iffy.

    Jim Watt, Dec 15, 2004
  4. nemo outis

    Leythos Guest

    Yea, it connected to the IEEE port and was an 8080 unit - dual 1MB
    floppy unit. Never had a problem with it, but the entire thing is sealed
    and packed in desiccant.

    Leythos, Dec 15, 2004
  5. As the son of two Eastenders, all I can say is: :eek:D

    H1K

    Hairy One Kenobi, Dec 16, 2004
  6. Ok, from a post in this group then.

    Hassan I Sahba, Dec 16, 2004
  7. I didn't think so.

    Hassan I Sahba, Dec 19, 2004
  8. nemo outis

    Jim Nugent Guest

    Remember when people used to post to Usenet with their real E-mail addresses
    and never give it a second thought? When you could just hit r if you wanted
    to send a personal reply?

    Jim Nugent, Dec 23, 2004
  9. nemo outis

    Leythos Guest

    Yep, I checked the google archive using my real name and found some of
    my posts from when I started :)

    Leythos, Dec 23, 2004
  10. nemo outis

    abc123 Guest

    Would it be possible to get this program from you?

    abc123, Mar 13, 2008
  11. nemo outis

    alkagsb

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey Max,

    I am looking for Encase related stuff, the study guide and the newer version with HASP crack,

    do u have the manual for v5 or v6 of encase,

    Awaiting your reply.

    Thanks

    alkagsb, Jun 15, 2009