    Thumbnails in the drop down menu. For some reason, the option is no
    longer in the folder list. Where did it go and how do I get it back?

    TIA

    right, Sep 26, 2004

  2. right

    Unk Guest

    Enter the following in Start / Run box:
    regsvr32 thumbvw.dll

    Image Previews Not Displayed in Windows Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=192573

    Thumbnail Views Not Displayed for Some File Types
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=178746

    Repair the image file associations for Image Preview
    Mode and Thumbnail View Mode in Windows Explorer.
    http://www.dougknox.com/utility/scripts_desc/fixpix.htm

    Download and run the fixpix.vbs file from here.
    http://www.dougknox.com/utility/scripts_desc/fixpix.htm

    Unk, Sep 26, 2004