    If someone could take 2 mins to let me know how to do this I would be
    very grateful.

    TIA, Duncan

    duncan.abbott, Feb 1, 2005

  2. duncan.abbott

    merv.hrabi Guest

    try entrering form command-line interface (CLI):

    snmp-server community <enter read-only community string here> ro
    <acl-number> ! define read-only community string
    snmp-server community <enter read-write community string here> rw
    <acl-number> ! define read-only community string
    snmp-server enable traps
    snmp-server host <enter IP address of NMS> <NMS community string>

    merv.hrabi, Feb 1, 2005

  3. duncan.abbott

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Feb 1, 2005
  4. Thanks guys - it's not tricky once you know how is it?
    That did the trick perfectly.

    duncan.abbott, Feb 1, 2005