    on the head. (fyi the VPN tunnels terminate to a 3000 concentrator,
    which is behind the perimeter router and an ASA 5510 (firewall only)).

    Thank you for any advice -- MJ

    mauricej74, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Hi MJ,

    You may wish to investigate Cisco's Recognizing and Categorizing
    Symptoms of Voice Quality Problems:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk698/technologies_white_paper09186a00801545e4.shtml

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
    http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680