    videos or other extras because it says my add-ons are disabled. I can't
    enable them through the tools icon because i can't click on manage icons.
    Any help would be so very much appreciated. Thanks!

    Guest, Jul 28, 2006

  2. Guest

    Malke Guest

    This isn't a wireless issue. You installed beta software. "Beta" means
    software that isn't finished and is still in the bug-checking phase. It
    isn't a good idea to install beta software on production machines or on
    machines which you are unwilling to wipe.

    Post all questions/comments about this beta program in the newsgroup
    specifically set up for it:

    Malke

    Malke, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Guest