    mail to:
    on all the three site pointing same info email address.

    They also negatively advertised (indirectly) they are same

    anonymous, Nov 19, 2003

  2. anonymous

    Guest Guest

    test-king.com and testking.org are rip off copies of
    testking.com - they are NOT the same!

    Guest, Nov 19, 2003

  3. anonymous

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    test-king.com and testking.org are rip off copies of
    Does it really matter? They're all ripoffs of the *real thing*. They can
    rip each other off all they want....none of them are original in any way,
    shape, or form. They're all AF's.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 19, 2003
  4. anonymous

    MCSE World Guest

    Agreed. A braindumper by any other name is still the same. :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 20, 2003
  5. anonymous

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    The MS filters nab a few of my posts, too. And I can't seem to find the
    Fris must have gone out for a cigarrette...

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 21, 2003
  6. anonymous

    Consultant Guest

    he is weak, he is a quitter! quitters never win! lol

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2003