    victor Guest

    I need a computer man for my mum
    How did you find him ?

    victor, Jan 17, 2014

  2. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    He works at the shop I bought my computer from. I phone them when I need
    someone to call.
    I've had several people from them over the years, all very good. He takes
    the computer into the shop if necessary.
    He can do things remotely too.
    Wairau - Link Drive area, North Shore Auckland.

    Where are you? You want somebody reasonably local.

    geopelia, Jan 17, 2014