    entering an email address.

    cheers,

    will.

    will, Aug 16, 2004

  2. will

    Malcolm Guest

    Hi
    Start a text message with then your test message...

    Then send to +6421010099

    Cheers
    Malcolm

    Malcolm, Aug 16, 2004

  3. will

    Collector Guest

    Didnt work for me, perhaps 1 digit missing on the number?

    Collector, Aug 16, 2004
  4. will

    Malcolm Guest

    Hmm...worked fine for me

    Send me an e-mail with an e-mail account to send to, I can do a test...?

    Malcolm, Aug 16, 2004
  5. will

    Malcolm Guest

    Vodafone...works fine for me...

    Malcolm, Aug 16, 2004
  6. will

    John Guest

    Where did you get that number from, as it doesn't work.

    John, Aug 16, 2004
  7. will

    G.Force Guest

    Works for me too

    Maybe someone's sending their message to you reckon? :0D

    G.Force, Aug 17, 2004
  8. will

    Malcolm Guest

    Damn...never thought of that.... should have said
    <>

    Malcolm, Aug 17, 2004
  9. will

    A Guest

    Ditto. Works for me too.

    A couple of questions/points:

    1. Is there a difference between the + sign and the + sign used for
    international numbers?

    2. Do you have to use the +64 or can you use 0211010099?

    A, Aug 17, 2004
  10. will

    Malcolm Guest

    A wrote:

    As long as a + sign before the number, this will classify as an
    international Country code number as far as I'm aware.
    Yes, has to be the the number +6421010099 to work.

    Malcolm, Aug 17, 2004