    Richard Guest

    Is there any software available that can sit on the computer desktop and
    collect mail from all of my web based accounts apart from outlook.

    Richard, May 7, 2004

  2. Richard wrote:

    > Is there any software available that can sit on the computer desktop and
    > collect mail from all of my web based accounts apart from outlook.

    Incredimail - but it does include spyware.

    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 7, 2004

  3. Richard

    Trent SC Guest

    > Is there any software available that can sit on the computer desktop and
    > collect mail from all of my web based accounts apart from outlook.

    It depends on which web-based email systems you're signed up to. Some will
    support pop access, while others don't (but you have the corollary that some
    email clients, such as Outlook Express, support http access). Which email
    systems do you want to access?

    Trent SC, May 7, 2004
  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    "Trent SC" <> wrote in message
    > > Is there any software available that can sit on the computer desktop and
    > > collect mail from all of my web based accounts apart from outlook.

    > It depends on which web-based email systems you're signed up to. Some

    will
    > support pop access, while others don't (but you have the corollary that

    some
    > email clients, such as Outlook Express, support http access). Which email
    > systems do you want to access?

    Any I will set up the mail account to suit the package

    Richard, May 7, 2004
  5. Richard

    Patch Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in message
    > Is there any software available that can sit on the computer desktop and
    > collect mail from all of my web based accounts apart from outlook.

    Magic Mail & Mailwasher are two that I use. Very handy. The problem with
    Mailwasher, you have to buy the proggy to work more than one account. I
    really like Magic Mail, it runs in background & keeps tabs on 3 email
    accounts.

    Patch, May 7, 2004
  6. Palindr?me wrote:

    > Richard wrote:

    >> Is there any software available that can sit on the computer desktop and
    >> collect mail from all of my web based accounts apart from outlook.

    > Incredimail - but it does include spyware.

    It does webmail? Even if that service doesn't provide POP support? He
    did say "all of my web based accounts", which likely involve some that
    aren't POPpable.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 4892F
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, May 8, 2004
  7. Richard

    Plato Guest

    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?= wrote:

    > Incredimail - but it does include spyware.

    A no-no

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 8, 2004