  1. Mark Porter

    Mark Porter Guest

    I can't get my email to work? Need Help!!

    Mark Porter, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Mark Porter

    The One Guest

    Well, shit happens.

    The One, Aug 16, 2005

  3. Mark Porter

    Pilbs Guest

    very descriptive! need a clue!

    Pilbs, Aug 16, 2005
  4. Blinky the Shark, Aug 16, 2005
  5. Mark Porter

    Whiskers Guest

    You seem to be connecting to the internet using an account with someone
    called "Mediacom", who are apparently somewhere in the USA. Perhaps there
    is something on their web site that would help you at least to narrow down
    what your problem might be
    <http://www.mymediacom.tv/help/read/publisher_01/2002-01-16.03>.

    Whiskers, Aug 16, 2005
  6. We agree, you need help.