    SERIOUS MONEY!

    REGARDS,
    SHANE

    Shane Arnold, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Shane Arnold

    dean

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    cape town, south africa
    EMAIL PROCESSOR

    :DHI, SHANE

    I HAVE BEEN LOOKING TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FOR A LONG TIME AND
    TODAY I HAPPENED TO STUMBLE ONTO THIS WEBSITE WHERE YOU HAVE ADVERTISED THAT YOU NEED EMAIL PROCESSORS.
    I HAVE COME ACROSS THIS QUITE ALOT IN MY ENDEAVOR TO FIND WORK ONLINE TO NO AVAIL. I AM, HOWEVER, VERY INTERESTED. LOOKING FORWARDTO 'HEARING' FROM YOU.

    DEAN

    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
    dean, Apr 11, 2011