    messages. I am sure it is some setting I changed but I can't figute
    out what it could be. I am running the suite version 1.2.1.

    Thanks for any ideas.

    Coorslte, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Coorslte

    dantu Guest

    Coorslte

    Are they being sent in HTML?

    dantu, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Coorslte

    Coorslte Guest

    yes.

    Coorslte, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Coorslte

    dantu Guest

    Coorslte

    Please send me one of these messages that are being sent in HTML
    but dont appear as such to you, as long as they arent too personal that is.

    the address you can send them to is

    dantu, Oct 8, 2003
  5. Coorslte

    dantu Guest

    Coorslte

    Um the message you sent me explains why you are not getting it in HTML

    E-mail error

    The Daily Dilbert is best viewed as HTML e-mail. You have either chosen
    to receive a text-only version of the Daily Dilbert or your mail system
    does not support HTML mail. Contact your Internet Service Provider or
    mail system administrator to learn more about viewing HTML e-mail.

    so either you have chosen not to recieve HTML or you ISP doesnt allow it
    Since Mozzilla can display HTML, there was no reason for you to do so,
    therefore I suggest you contact your ISP (comcast?) to see if they are
    blocking it.

    You might also wish to re-visit the site to ensure you have not chosen
    the text only option.

    dantu, Oct 8, 2003
  6. Coorslte

    Coorslte Guest

    I thought so also, but I had already checked the website and comcast.
    Actually if I view the email using a browser (web email) I can see the
    characters. I will forward you the same message from the browser and
    from my mozille inbox so you can compare.

    Ray

    Coorslte, Oct 8, 2003
  7. Coorslte

    dantu Guest

    Ray

    The message you sent me, which I quoted above, was sent in
    text/plain. There is no HTML in that message.

    dantu, Oct 8, 2003
  8. Coorslte

    Coorslte Guest

    sorry.....i don't know what the deal is but if I display it using the
    web browser it does contain the Html. I guess maybe I will do a
    reinstall.....two weeks ago it display the message....ray

    Coorslte, Oct 9, 2003
  9. Coorslte

    dantu Guest

    Ray

    In the message you sent me, there IS no html, it was sent in plain
    text alone. I dont know what you were seeing in the web browser, but it
    wasnt the message you sent me

    dantu, Oct 9, 2003
  10. You can try emailing it to meas well, asa double check.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 9, 2003
  11. Coorslte

    jake Guest

    If he can't receive HTML, then it probably strips the HTML of any
    message he tries to send out also.. just a thought..

    jake

    jake, Oct 9, 2003
  12. Coorslte

    dantu Guest

    Jake

    But Mozilla doesnt do that.

    dantu, Oct 10, 2003
  13. Coorslte

    Coorslte Guest

    not a problem any longer. I reinstalled the software and everything
    looks fine now. I am sure it must have been some setting I walked on.

    Coorslte, Oct 10, 2003