    repair because couldn't complete the renewal'. Very informative roundabout
    situation!

    Any ideas?

    Maurice, Jan 24, 2007

  2. Maurice

    Gordon Guest

    No. Unless you tell us what email client you are using......

    Gordon, Jan 24, 2007

  3. Maurice

    Maurice Guest

    Sorry, my email client is Outlook Express.

    Maurice, Jan 24, 2007
  4. Maurice

    Evan Platt Guest

    One can only guess you're using Outhouse Express for e-mail.

    See the 30,000 times this has been brought up before.

    http://www.google.com/search?aq=t&o...not+open+links+in+outlook+express&btnG=Search

    or

    http://groups.google.com/groups/sea...s+24hoursupport.helpdesk&safe=off&qt_s=Search

    Evan Platt, Jan 24, 2007
  5. Maurice

    Meat Plow Guest

    Make sure your installed email client is the default client.

    Meat Plow, Jan 24, 2007
  6. Maurice

    Maurice Guest

    Well thanks for the lead. Although I didn't have a problem launching web
    sites, only email links, that article did point me in the right direction
    and sure enough OE was no longer my client. Why not I have no idea!

    Maurice, Jan 24, 2007
  7. Just got a Windows Update, I'd wager...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 24, 2007
  8. Maurice

    Maurice Guest

    Yes, as a matter of fact I did. How come computer technology is so advanced
    we can send men to the moon on return trips and send satellites to
    investigate Jupiter and beyond but when it comes to Windows adding a file or
    two to a home computer without it screwing up its own Windows
    settings................well!!

    Maurice, Jan 25, 2007
  9. Imagine if those spacecraft computers ran Windows!

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 25, 2007
  10. Maurice

    Evan Platt Guest

    They'd have to reboot the space shuttle every 3,000 miles.

    Evan Platt, Jan 25, 2007
  11. Maurice

    Meat Plow Guest

    Computer technology was hardly "so advanced" when we landed on the moon in
    1969. As a matter of fact a 5 dollar digital watch probably has as much
    computing power as Apollo 11 had.

    Meat Plow, Jan 25, 2007
  12. Maurice

    Meat Plow Guest

    http://www.flypfc.com/fms panels/fms drawings.html

    Airbus Stand Alone FMS

    Complete unit as shown above is $3,500.00
    with Windows XP operating system

    Boeing Stand Alone FMS

    Meat Plow, Jan 25, 2007
  13. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 25, 2007
  14. Maurice

    Annette Guest

    *******************
    Similar problem with links within Outlook Express: After re-configuring
    Firewall settings, I get a ding-ding sound when clicking on the links.
    Instead of going through the extra changes, I hold the Ctr key while
    clicking on the links and they work. Just my two cents.
    *****************

    Annette, Feb 2, 2007
  15. Maurice

    Kenz

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have the same problem as you do. Did you resolve this issue? If you want you can email me at

    Ken

    Kenz, Aug 20, 2011
  16. Maurice

    Kenz

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Try making google chrome you default browser. The links open up very fast.

    Ken

    Kenz, Aug 21, 2011