    Which is proving a bother for my ebay auctions. Is there something
    wrong with fsmails server or is it my computer or connection?

    Thank you

    Deforce, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Deforce

    Boomer Guest

    Is there a message saying why they are returned?

    Boomer, Jan 11, 2004

  3. Deforce

    Sultan Guest

    Deforce wrote in
    Does the returned e-mail give a reason as to why it was rejected? I would
    first make sure you have the correct address. Since you say only some come
    back I am going under the assumption some get to selected recepients.
    I would suggest opening a free e-mail account with Yahoo or Hotmail and try
    sending messages to those accounts to confirm you can. Next try sending
    mail from either of those to the person(s) from whom your mail was being
    rejected. If it bounces back from the free accounts then it is more likely
    not your problem at all but theirs. Make sense?

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 11, 2004