email ive sent many times to shaw!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Amy, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. Amy

    Amy Guest

    Please pass this on to a supervisor.
    (will be sent out everyday til there is a reply)

    i have called many time trying to resolve the issue of the very slow speeds
    to no avail. the fluctuations of speeds are horrible. and getting a staight
    answer seems to be impossible. i have seen and used shaw extreme and a
    different location and it was excellent. over the last month ive called in
    between 10- 15 trying to fix this problem. ive done everything possible to
    fix it through the computer short of reformating. there is also an xbox here
    which ive hooked up directly to the modem and it was still slow. ive had
    someone from shaw to inspect the cables and he said everything was fine.but
    they are not.
    the last time i called one of the shaw reps said there was work being done
    in the area and that it would take up to another 3 weeks for the repairs to
    be done. so, since ive had internet installed the repairs will have taken a
    month and a half to be fixed. i will wait these 3 weeks to see if there has
    been a drastic change if not i will be heading to telus for whatever the
    best package they have to offer no matter the price. i will also be telling
    everyone about this through many internet forums and will not be
    recommending shaw services to anyone anymore.

    Amy, Oct 20, 2004

  2. We look forward to deleting your message every day.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Amy

    why? Guest

    Posting to a public newsgroup not affiliated with any ISP or other
    service provider, instead of Shaw support won't help you.
    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Oct 20, 2004
  4. Amy

    Scraggy Guest

    Dear Amy,
    As you can see we have put one of our top customer service
    personnel, Rôgêr on to this problem. Hope to hear from you soon

    Scraggy, Oct 20, 2004
  5. I like kooks ... fried.
    No. Actually, you're assuming something else, murkily.

    Lady Chatterly, Oct 20, 2004
  6. Amy

    DMG Guest

    LOL

    DMG, Oct 21, 2004
  7. Amy

    Jamco Guest

    Yeah good luck with telus, It took over a month for them to get my
    connection up and running, that was after waiting 3 weeks for them to get
    someone to come and "turn on the connection"

    Jamco, Oct 21, 2004
  8. Please note that this message has been sent to a USENET Newsgroup - NOT
    Shaw directly. Sending multiple copies of this message to this newsgroup
    could be seen as SPAM and could result in termination of your services
    depending on Shaw's Terms Of Use.

    I suggest using your phone to again call whomever you can regarding your
    problem - even trying an avenue that would seem unlikely... such as your
    local news media to see if they have a consumer's advocacy division that
    can speak with Shaw on your behalf.

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Oct 22, 2004