Email forwarded as attachment.. how to get the image out.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Steve, Sep 4, 2004.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Someone forwarded an email to me that has an image attached; they
    'forward as attachment' the message to me and in OE it gives me no
    options to save the graphic. I click on the big paper clip and the
    drop-down says the title of the message and (271 kb) underneath it
    saya 'save attachments' but both are greyed out.

    btw, I'm not a retard... been on the net for 10 years, I've just never
    had anyone 'forward as attachment' anything to me before and until a
    couple of months ago I used Netscape so I'm relatively new to OE.

    Is there any hope for recovering this graphic? I was out of town when
    she sent it and when I told her and asked her if she could resend it
    she had no idea what it was so there's no hope that way.

    Thanks.

    Steve

    Steve, Sep 4, 2004

  2. Steve

    Old Gringo Guest

    With OE open, click the tools tab at the top of window. Then select
    options. In the options window click the security tab. when the
    security window opens, click the dot Internet Zone. This should do it.

    Old Gringo, Sep 4, 2004

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    got it sorted, thanks.