  1. iCod

    iCod Guest

    Both BT and Sky. anyone else had problems?

    iCod, Nov 21, 2014

  2. iCod

    David Guest

    I understand Yahoo mail had problems this morning and is improving this
    afternoon.
    Myself I was having problems with Yahoo Search failing.
    Regards
    David

    David, Nov 21, 2014

  3. iCod

    Artic Guest

    iCod wrote

    Sky was borked this time yesterday for a short period. Today there have
    been problems with Yahoo passwords not being accepted. All working ATM.

    Artic, Nov 21, 2014
  4. iCod

    MB Guest

    Only with BT Internet, lots of messages on their forums though nothing
    from BT to explain things when I looked.

    I turned off polling them because the error messages got annoying.

    MB, Nov 21, 2014
  5. iCod

    polygonum Guest

    For us, not only email but all internet access this morning. That is, VM
    cable, Three 3G, Vodafone 3G and EE 4G. Recovered later this morning.
    But have had similar multiple provider issues several times over last
    couple of weeks or so. Vodafone fails exactly coinciding with VM fails -
    to the second. Seems to be very local, though.

    polygonum, Nov 21, 2014
  6. Yes, I thought that they had cancelled my account they threatened to do
    if I did not pay them. The account still works.

    Michael Chare, Nov 25, 2014