    "Tucows" They are being very cagey in their responses so i just wondered
    if they were preventing me from saving their emails to a file.
    TIA

    AjaxTroy, Aug 23, 2003

  2. AjaxTroy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as AjaxTroy continued:
    You have downloaded a file and you think they are somehow preventing you
    from saving it remotely ?

    slumpy, Aug 23, 2003

  3. AjaxTroy

    AjaxTroy Guest

    no. i have emailed for some information about Tucows. they only respond
    with questions not answers, they seem very defensive when i ask for
    their physicqal location. wanted to save emails in one file for later
    reference, but i can't move their emails from mu inbox, only theirs, all
    other emails i can move at will?
    what do you think? thanks

    AjaxTroy, Aug 24, 2003
  4. AjaxTroy