Email attachment​s ending with ".PPS" not automatica​lly opening with Power point?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by meteore, Nov 24, 2011.

  1. meteore

    meteore Guest

    Hi,

    I have Power Point installed on two computers. One in windows 7 and
    the other in windows vista.

    Emails attachments ending with .pps open in the windows 7, when
    clicked on.

    In windows Vista when attempting to open, It gives me message Photo
    gallery cannot open. File format is not supported.

    Why does Power Point open it in one computer, but not in the one with
    Windows Vista?

    How do I fix configuration?

    Roger

    meteore, Nov 24, 2011