    I also post a lot to webboards.

    I have a small business and multi-level marketing and email is a big part.

    Advice appreciated. Ernie

    Ernest Primeau, Aug 24, 2013

  2. You run a business on WebTV? If e-mail is as important as you say, you
    should get your own domain name, for example you make widgets so your domain
    name should be bestwidgets.com, and your e-mail should be

    Otherwise your email is not taken seriously by prospective customers. And if
    you customers are not prospective customers until after you email them, then
    you are a spammer and it does not matter which email you use.

    Here's a hint though, your android smartphone uses gmail.

    Jeff Strickland, Aug 24, 2013

  3. You run a business on WebTV? If e-mail is as important as you say, you
    should get your own domain name, for example you make widgets so your domain
    name should be bestwidgets.com, and your e-mail should be

    Otherwise your email is not taken seriously by prospective customers. And if
    you customers are not prospective customers until after you email them, then
    you are a spammer and it does not matter which email you use.

    Here's a hint though, your android smartphone uses gmail.

    ------------

    Thanks, Jeff.

    I surf the web and target only men who I know are either bald or losing
    their hair. I hope that's not considered spam. Ernie

    Ernest Primeau, Aug 25, 2013
  4. How do you know if a man is bald or is balding?

    Any random e-mail I get from gmail, hotmail, webtv, etc., is automatically
    spam. Just so you know.

    Jeff Strickland, Aug 25, 2013
  5. "Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

    How do you know if a man is bald or is balding?

    Any random e-mail I get from gmail, hotmail, webtv, etc., is automatically
    spam. Just so you know.

    ------

    There are several ways. People let me know, or I see their picture on the
    web, etc.

    Are you bald. I can show you how to regrow your hair. Ernie

    Ernest Primeau, Aug 26, 2013
  6. Ernest Primeau

    Daniel47 Guest

    Men don't ask you, as you typed *target only men who I know*, so *you*
    are spamming men!

    No if's, no but's, you are spamming them!

    Daniel

    Daniel47, Aug 26, 2013
  7. Ernest Primeau

    Paul Guest

    Yeah, you could end up like a Chia pet.

    http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5061456841016348&pid=15.1

    Windy day plus Chia pet, equals trouble.

    http://i2.listal.com/image/1848964/600full-donald-trump.jpg

    But there is help on the way. Stem cells to make hair.
    I'm sure it'll look natural. Positive even. What could
    possibly go wrong ?

    http://www.nature.com/news/regenerative-medicine-repairs-mice-from-top-to-toe-1.10472

    Paul

    Paul, Aug 26, 2013
  8. Men don't ask you, as you typed *target only men who I know*, so *you*

    Ernest Primeau, Aug 27, 2013
  9. Ernest Primeau

    Daniel47 Guest

    Oh, so now you're equal to Christ!!

    No wonder people believe in you!!

    Daniel

    Daniel47, Aug 27, 2013
  10. "" wrote in message

    Oh, so now you're equal to Christ!!

    No wonder people believe in you!!

    Daniel

    There you go twisting my words. I never said I was equal to Christ, but I
    suppose I am the savior of your hair. Ernie

    Ernest Primeau, Aug 27, 2013