    Would anyone know a customer services email address for Tech Pacific in
    Auckland?

    Thanks

    JC, Aug 17, 2003

  2. Anthony Neville, Aug 17, 2003

  3. Robert Mathews, Aug 17, 2003
  4. JC

    Robit Bobbit Guest

    No shit Sherlock.

    Robit Bobbit, Aug 17, 2003
  5. JC

    JC Guest

    They don't huh? Wonder why they contacted me the other day then.

    JC, Aug 17, 2003
  6. JC

    Rider Guest

    He didnt ask who they dealt with, he asked for an email address. If you
    can't answer the the question asked, keep your mouth shut.

    Rider

    Rider, Aug 17, 2003
  7. JC

    m00se Guest

    I'm and end user, and they have always been more than willing to deal
    with me.

    m00se, Aug 18, 2003
  8. Nethertheless, Woger is right.

    TechPac are a wholesaler, not a retailer and they don't do customer
    support. If you want help, you need to go to the retailer who sold you the
    gear, or look on the manufacturer's website.

    Even if the OP manages to get an email address or phone number, that's the
    answer he'll get. There is no support for non-registered customers, beyond
    what's on their website.

    Uncle StoatWarbler, Aug 18, 2003
  9. JC

    Andrew Guest

    They dont *Deal* with end users, But they do help them out where ever
    possible

    Andrew, Aug 18, 2003
  10. Indeed. This goes waaaay back but, when I had trouble with Novell Dos and
    CD drivers they went to extreme lengths trying to help me out ... mind,
    that was at a time when they were operating out of a wee upstairs office
    in Browns Bay :) Things may have changed.

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Aug 18, 2003