    does the appropriate shrinking like DVDshrink does.

    Thanks,
    JB

    Joe Blow, Mar 26, 2005

  2. Joe Blow

    Nonymous Guest

    Wrong group. Try alt.video.dvd.software.

    Nonymous, Mar 26, 2005

  3. Joe Blow

    WMA Guest

    Nonymous skrev:
    DVD Remaker: it does it, it costs only 30$

    Wacek

    WMA, Mar 26, 2005
  4. Joe Blow

    Tama Mativa Guest

    use vobblanker its free

    Tama Mativa, Mar 26, 2005
  5. Joe Blow

    Stan Brown Guest

    If you don=3Ft want the P&S, don=3Ft play it.

    Or is this yet another specious rationale for ripping off discs you
    don=3Ft want to buy?

    Stan Brown, Mar 26, 2005
  6. Joe Blow

    AndThenSome Guest

    ????.....???

    AndThenSome, Mar 26, 2005
  7. Joe Blow

    theyak Guest

    I think this group is acceptable. Unless you think we should only be
    discussing media and drives in here?

    alt.video.dvd is a pretty broad topic.

    theyak, Mar 26, 2005
  8. Joe Blow

    The Wizard Guest

    Troll Alert!

    You may agree with Arnie getting 6 Million or some outrageous amount for a
    few minutes appearance...Other don't think he's worth it,It's what DVD RW's
    and Recorders were made for.

    The Wizard, Mar 26, 2005
  9. Joe Blow

    The Wizard Guest

    Clone DVD 2 will do this,Anything showing in the left column you can preview
    (Picture and sound) anything unticked is'nt ripped,All you need to do is
    tick *Preserve Menus* on the main section.

    Most movies are purposes done like this so it needs a Dual Layer disc and a
    copy will need shrinking reducing quality.
    A lame way of trying to stop copyrighted stuff being duplicated perfectly!

    The discs I buy,I back up removing the growing amount of trailers and shit
    on the disc...I buy the movie not the frickin' trailers ;-)

    The Wizard, Mar 26, 2005
  10. check his post..........it was in both alt.video.dvd and
    alt.video.dvd.software

    Asif Igivvashit, Mar 26, 2005
  11. Joe Blow

    Joe Blow Guest

    What the hell do you care, loser?

    JB

    Joe Blow, Mar 27, 2005
  12. Joe Blow

    Joe Blow Guest

    Thanks Wizard, and to the other non-losers who gave a legitimate reply.
    It's amazing how many chumps there are roaming about who have nothing
    better to do than moan about netiquette and the morality of backing
    up DVDs. That means you Stan "shite" Brown.

    JB

    Joe Blow, Mar 27, 2005
  13. Joe Blow

    RichA Guest

    Speaking of re-authoring, this opens up the possibility we
    could see files appearing on the internet of modified movies,
    done to the re-coders taste. For instance; Take Jar Jar out
    of that Star Wars film.
    -Rich

    RichA, Mar 27, 2005
  14. Joe Blow

    Jay G. Guest

    The point of alt.video.dvd is discussion of DVDs themselves. The group
    alt.video.dvd.software is for discussion of DVD software, while
    surprisingly discussion of DVD technology is the domain of
    alt.video.dvd.tech . If you're going to crosspost to inappropriate
    newsgroups, expect people from said newsgroups to point it out.

    -Jay

    Jay G., Mar 27, 2005
  15. Joe Blow

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    Could you point out where the charter for a.v.d is located? I wasn't
    aware of the restriction.

    dick

    Dick Sidbury, Mar 27, 2005
  16. Joe Blow

    Justin Guest

    Look for a movie called "Star Wars: The Phantom Edit"

    Justin, Mar 27, 2005
  17. Joe Blow

    Joe Blow Guest

    Again, what do you care? There are so few posts to this newsgroup
    to begin with that a few pertaining to dvd software could hardly
    be much of a bother to anybody, except the most uptight,
    stick-in-the-mud drudges who revel in the letter of the law.

    JB

    Joe Blow, Mar 27, 2005
  18. Joe Blow

    Joe Blow Guest

    By the way, why aren't you and the other DVD newsgroup police hammering
    in full force on threads like "Alternative DVD encoding & writing
    software," or "Burning DVD files from hardisc to DVD media," "Copying
    orange movies on DVD," and others? You just decide to drop your turds
    in only a few, select party punchbowls? I am honored.

    JB

    Joe Blow, Mar 27, 2005
  19. Joe Blow

    Gilgamesh Guest

    or "Attack of the Clowns"

    Gilgamesh, Mar 27, 2005
  20. Joe Blow

    Jay G. Guest

    Personally, I don't care. I'm sorry for trying to be civil and explain the
    situation to you instead of calling you names. In the future I'll just try
    and ignore your posts.

    -Jay

    Jay G., Mar 28, 2005