  1. Please will someon point me to news groups covering Elements and Lightroom

    Thanks

    Gordon

    Gordon MacPherson, Oct 1, 2009

  2. Gordon MacPherson

    R. F. Duffer Guest

    Do not waste your time with adobe.photoshop.elements. Adobe, in their
    lack of care for the significant population of news group users, stopped
    supporting Adobe news groups. They do maintain their own forums,
    however. Go to

    http://forums.adobe.com.

    As to the quality of the forums, well ... the implementation could be
    better, but the contents are decent. Also, look at

    http://www.elementsvillage.com

    It has forums for Lightroom and Elements.

    Ray

    R. F. Duffer, Oct 1, 2009

  3. If you tell me your user name in the adobe forums, I'll look out for you.

    John McWilliams, Oct 4, 2009