    that comes with the book?

    Many thanks

    Olivier

    Olivier R., Oct 21, 2009

  2. Olivier R.

    John R Guest

    I don't know if it is possible to buy them separately, but they come on the
    CD with the printed books when you purchase them. I'm not sure about
    70-680, but they've come with every other kit that I have purchased (about
    15 or so). My guess is that if they were sold separately, that the price
    difference wouldn't be that significant anyway.

    John R

    John R, Oct 21, 2009

  3. You can access *online* versions of the entire MSPress library, and the
    subscription includes download rights to a limited amount of content via a
    special subscription at Books24x7.com -- see
    http://microsofteref.books24x7.com/partnerspecial.asp for details.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Oct 21, 2009