    radio!
    Can anyone assist on how to solve this conundrum?
    If so, I would be delighted for any advice.

    walter sharpe, Jan 23, 2006

  2. walter sharpe gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    I'd say that is probably a 72 ohm cable to 300 ohm twinlead adapter, for
    use with TVs that have a twinlead (two screws) connection rather than a
    coax cable connection.

    The Old Sourdough, Jan 23, 2006

  3. walter sharpe

    Rob K Guest

    walter sharpe wrote:

    Bear in mind that this is an international newsgroup.
    I'm not an expert on UK wonder aerials. Here on the continent, we have no
    need for them <g>

    I think you left out some important bits .
    Manufacturer's name, model/type ...

    Rob K, Jan 23, 2006
  4. walter sharpe

    dizum Guest

    dizum, Jan 23, 2006
  5. You have no broadcast television or radio? *Everything* is cable/sat?

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 23, 2006
  6. walter sharpe

    Rob K Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    No, we have no need for *wonder* aerials, standard aerials do the job just
    fine. ;)

    Seriously though, it seems we really have a lot of cable connections,
    especially compared to the UK. I'll try to unearth some statistics.

    Rob K, Jan 23, 2006
  7. walter sharpe

    Whiskers Guest

    They have to use huge arrays or dishes to pick up British broadcasts;
    nothing else worth watching <WEG>

    Whiskers, Jan 23, 2006
  8. walter sharpe

    Budweiser Guest

    Two seperate units? ---one for the tv the other is for your radio FM

    Budweiser, Jan 23, 2006
  9. walter sharpe

    Duane Arnold Guest

    You got a lot of explaining to do.
    They are connected to the tv or they aren't?

    Duane Arnold, Jan 24, 2006