    VOX POPULI Guest

    My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't work,
    eject function neither. Any suggestions?

    VOX POPULI, Dec 8, 2004

  2. VOX POPULI

    dadiOH Guest

    Get out the paper clip...

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

    dadiOH, Dec 8, 2004

  3. I'm going to make the assumption that you meant "disc" and not "dic".
    Anyway, straighten out a paperclip and poke the end into the little hole
    near the tray until the tray comes out a little. Get your disk out and
    then carefully remove the DVD/CDROM from the computer and place gently
    in the trash. Get a new one.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 8, 2004
  4. VOX POPULI

    Hammerer Guest

    On the other hand, *I'm* going to make the assumption that he did, indeed,
    mean "dic", and he wants some advice about contraception.

    The method you're talking about doesn't work, Vox. For God's sake get some
    rubber johnnies and use them instead.

    Hammerer, Dec 8, 2004
  5. Kids these days. Always coming and going, going and coming. And always
    too soon.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 8, 2004
  6. VOX POPULI

    Hammerer Guest

    Flowers! How owdinawy!

    Hammerer, Dec 8, 2004
  7. VOX POPULI

    Watcher111 Guest

    but if he does not eject then the rubber johnnies are not going to catch
    anything and are a waste of time

    Watcher111, Dec 8, 2004
  8. VOX POPULI

    Richard Guest