  1. kevpan815

    kevpan815 Guest

    Egg Head Cafe Is SPAMMING Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General!

    kevpan815, Sep 15, 2009

  2. kevpan815

    mikeyhsd Guest

    someone needs to go back to nursing off daddy's man root.

    mikeyhsd, Sep 16, 2009

  3. kevpan815

    kevpan815 Guest

    Take A Look At The IP ADDRESS'ES In The HEADERS, All 3 Are 72.29.94.49!

    kevpan815, Sep 16, 2009
  4. kevpan815

    kevpan815 Guest

    What I Say In Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General Is The Truth,
    Microsoft Windows Vista Really Should Be Recalled By The U.S.A.
    Government As A Defective Product, And Then Every Who Purchased Windows
    Vista, Should Be Given a Free Copy Of Windows 7 Ultimate Edition!

    kevpan815, Sep 16, 2009
  5. kevpan815

    mikeyhsd Guest

    what I respond with is the truth.

    you need to go back to nursing off daddy's man root.

    mikeyhsd, Sep 16, 2009
  6. Please leave that on vista.general, Kevpan. What happens there should please
    stay there.

    thank you.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 16, 2009