    But I do regurgitate well, don't I?
    All depends, did it taste better the second time?

    ;)

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 2, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Bingo!

    Bigus, one word for you mate... SARCASM

    Guest, Mar 3, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You name is essentially: Big D!ck. nuff said.

    Guest, Mar 3, 2006
  4. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    A Brit who's never seen Life of Brian?

    furrfu

    Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006
  5. Say...you're pretty quick! Did you just now pick that up Captain Obvious?

    Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at
    birth?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 3, 2006
  6. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    m0rk....one word for you.....Blow Me

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 3, 2006
  7. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    It would seem that you're having difficulty receiving my IM's again...

    Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006
  8. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    When did you send? If it was today, then I wouldn't get them until I get home.
    I'll switch over to my home MSN now so you can im me.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 3, 2006
  9. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i don't know if that would be as pleasant for you as it would be for
    m0rk. if i have a strong sense that m0rk is a *he* and not a *she*.

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006