    professional even though you use it at home. Surely the Pro and Home
    suffixes are misleading in the case. I would suggest Grown User and Child
    User or Human and Micky Mouse, or perhaps Not Very Secure and Unsecure.

    Walden Yapp, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Walden Yapp

    Jim Berwick Guest

    WTF are you storing on your computer that you /require/ EFS?

    Jim Berwick, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Walden Yapp

    Walden Yapp Guest

    Same as what everyone else is that uses encryption you halfwit.

    Walden Yapp, Jul 15, 2004
  4. Walden Yapp

    Gordon Guest

    All your kiddy porn then.......

    Gordon, Jul 16, 2004
  5. Walden Yapp

    Walden Yapp Guest

    That is actually very serious. You have said you think EFS was designed to
    hide kiddy porn. That needs report.

    Walden Yapp, Jul 16, 2004
  6. Walden Yapp

    pcbutts1 Guest

    If you did your homework you would have known it didn't.

    pcbutts1, Jul 16, 2004