    deleted the email addresses of those who had forwarded the mail to me.
    Does anybody know how to do that in Thunderbird ? . also the FW FW , etc.

    thanks :)

    Lou, Aug 2, 2005

  2. Lou

    Doug G Guest

    Use "Edit Message As New" on the Message or context (right click) menu.

    Doug G, Aug 2, 2005

  3. Lou

    Lou Guest

    Thanks a lot, Doug. I feel it is very important to protect the email
    addresses of others, and I try not to pass them on.

    Lou, Aug 2, 2005
  4. Lou

    Moz Champion Guest

    [Thunderbird-->Preferences]*-->Composition
    Forward Messages <inline>

    Hit Foward, edit the headers to remove addresses

    Moz Champion, Aug 2, 2005