    Alasdair Guest

    Please, can anyone tell me how to edit the words on the title bar in
    Outlook Express?

    Alasdair, Jul 16, 2007

  2. Alasdair

    Mike Easter Guest

    See the tweak guides for editing the registry

    Search on 'tweak express title bar' without the quote and find the one
    you like the best, there are a lot.

    Here's one from back in 2005/OE5

    http://www.techspot.com/tweaks/ie6/index.shtml
    Click on Start, Run, type in regedit and hit Enter [...]

    change the OE title by opening the following registry key.
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities\{xxx}\Software\Microsoft\Outlook
    Express\5.0], where xxx represents the Identity number displayed.
    Add/Edit a New String Value entitled WindowTitle. Right click on this
    setting and select Modify. In the Value data field enter your desired
    title, and then hit Ok (if you delete the WindowTitle key it will
    default to Outlook Express instead).

    Mike Easter, Jul 16, 2007

  3. Alasdair

    Mike Easter Guest

    Here's a VBS for XP http://www.paulsxp.com/tweaksxp.html Tweaks and
    Fixes for Windows XP - 26. Change Outlook Express Title Bar. (VBS
    script) - View File - Download

    Mike Easter, Jul 16, 2007
  4. Alasdair

    Alasdair Guest