    only a certain musical part. I know I can do it with MP3 files using
    Creative Play Center. However, I want to be able to do the same with MOV
    files. Thanks in advance for the help!!!

    Newbie, Jul 5, 2003

  2. Newbie

    Mitch Guest

    In article
    <OMHNa.70111$>, Newbie
    <> wrote:

    > I wanted to know if it's possible to edit MOV files that play with
    > Quicktime. I have a file from which I want to create a new file to play
    > only a certain musical part. I know I can do it with MP3 files using
    > Creative Play Center. However, I want to be able to do the same with MOV
    > files. Thanks in advance for the help!!!

    Of course.
    How do you think they get made in the first place?

    It's just a movie format -- you need a movie editor.
    If it's a sound only, then you could also use a sound editor.

    Both assume you have the Quicktime package installed.

    Mitch, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Newbie

    Newbie Guest

    OK....any freeware that does this....I've been looking but can't find
    anything...

    Newbie, Jul 6, 2003