    special software?

    Goodwill,
    Luke

    Luke O'Malley, May 31, 2007

  2. Luke O'Malley

    Evan Platt Guest

    That's a MP3 Tag. Use a mp3 tag editor.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mp3+tag+editor&btnG=Google+Search

    Evan Platt, May 31, 2007

  3. On Thu, 31 May 2007 20:45:51 GMT, Luke O'Malley

    |:I have a number of MP3 files and there are basically two types.
    |:First I have the kind that if I put my cursor over the file ('select
    |:it') it reveals the song, album, date, artist, etc., and another
    |:that gives practically no info. Can the 'no info' file be edited so
    |:it gives the same kind of info as the former? How? Do I need
    |:special software?
    |:
    |:Goodwill,
    |:Luke
    |:

    Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3,
    Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename
    files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from
    tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists
    and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for
    selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag
    information for select files or CDs.

    http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

    -Art- (not Art)

    -Art- (not Art), May 31, 2007