eddierox today

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by eddierox, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. CONFORMIST!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 7, 2004

  2. eddierox

    Neil Guest

    Pack your bags Rowdy. The boys will be there in a few minutes with the
    extradition papers. Use of the terms listed above is in violation of your
    Canadian citizenship. We have not decided where you will be sent due to the
    strange mix of dialects, but currently we are thinking Uganda...

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004

  3. eddierox

    Jtyc Guest

    point taken. i am bottom posting agian.

    Bottom posting is fine if you just snip effectively. Problem is, few
    people do.

    Jtyc, Apr 7, 2004
  4. eddierox

    Neil Guest

    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    band wagon jumper...

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  5. Oh God, I know people like this.

    you have my deepest sympathy.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 7, 2004
  6. eddierox

    showie Guest

    dont mean to be honest eddierox but NOBODY GIVES WAY< OH
    WAY you constanly waste time with your dribble

    showie, Apr 8, 2004
  7. eddierox

    showie Guest

    ps. your mum sounds like one of the uglyest people, but
    she's funny i give her that much and whats with the third
    cheak

    showie, Apr 8, 2004
  8. eddierox

    eddierox Guest

    Be honest...might find out something about yourself...

    Can't really make out what you said...

    ....is this Hindi?

    eddierox, Apr 8, 2004
  9. eddierox

    eddierox Guest

    You're still nonsensical...

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 8, 2004
  10. circa Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:45:56 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, eddierox
    () said,
    Days are less than three hours long on your planet?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Apr 9, 2004
  11. eddierox

    Guest Guest

    I'll be working on my computer today.
    All that just to be able to use a chip fryer at McD's!

    Guest, Apr 9, 2004