eddierox today

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by eddierox, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. eddierox

    eddierox Guest

    Here's the translation:

    Oh God,
    ***YES THATS ME***

    I know people like this.
    ***YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM STOCKHOLM SYNDROME WHERE YOU
    BECOME ONE OF THEM***

    All that tech-no babble.
    ***STILL USING KPG JELLY IN YOUR PENTIUM I HUH?***
    ***COOL!, I NEED THE FREE TIME FOR BETTER THINGS TO DO***
    intelligence.
    *** ONCE AGAIN, SUFFERING FROM STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.
    DON'T KID YOURSELF, YOU'VE NO INTELLIGENCE. ***
    ***THATS BEEN A GIVEN, WHEN DEALING WITH TROLL FLAMERS
    SUCH AS YOURSELF HERE.

    IS THAT IT????

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 7, 2004

  2. eddierox

    eddierox Guest

    IT'S DEFINITELY YOU.
    IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO??????
    YOU'RE IN NEED OF AN EPIPHANY !!!!

    HERE, HAVE SOME TOILET PAPER!!!!

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 7, 2004

  3. Whatsamatta? Trisexuality threatens you?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 7, 2004
  4. eddierox

    eddierox Guest

    Here's the translation:

    I have a dream.
    ***I'M HAVING AN EPIPHANY...HURRY, GET ME SOME TOILET
    PAPER***
    (NO OFFENSE MLK)

    Being a professional VB6 programmer I have the
    ability to download a VB6 newsgroup reader from
    planetsourcecode.com and modify it to allow all
    posts through except those from eddierox.
    ***LETS TAKE YOU UP ON IT, EDDIEROX HAS BEAT US UP SO
    BADLY HERE, THAT ITS TIME TO SURRENDER AND ALLOW
    LEGITIMATE PEOPLE TO ACCESS THE MESSAGE BOARD FREE FROM
    MASTERBAITERS***

    Hey, I can even add spam-like filter settings to exclude
    any post in ALL UPPERCASE. Or, if you prefer, I
    can simply correct the case to take the edge off
    of it (or just go <snip>).
    ***ITS NOT THAT EDDIEROXS' CAPLOCKS MAKE ME CRY, I'VE
    NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH REGARDS TO MY PINK SLIP AND
    EDDIEROX HAS BEAT ME UP SO BADLY, THAT I'M DESPERATELY
    NEEDING TO SEEK COMFORT, REFUGE AND REASSURANCE WITH MY
    FELLOW FLAMERS (IRE AMONG THEIVES)... THANK GOD ITS
    FREEWARE***

    The possibilities are endless. I'm going to work on it
    in my spare time.
    ***PENDING PINK SLIP OR LIKE JEFFERY DAHMER?***

    If there is any interest is such a newsreader out
    there let me know, and I'll shoot you a copy when
    I'm done.
    ***THANKS BUT NO THANKS. IT'S TOO MUCH WORK AND TOO HARD
    ON OUR INTELLIGENCE AND BESIDES, EDDIEROX REALLY MAKES
    OUR DAY.
    SO GOOD BYE, GOOD LUCK AND GOOD RIDDANCE IN YOUR OWN
    LITTLE
    WORLD ***

    Kpg (JELLY)

    On a mission to make the world a better place.
    ***I'M ON A MISSION FROM GOD, WHEN I'M NOT TO BUSY LOSING
    TO THE MIGHTY EDDIEROX***

    eddierox, Apr 7, 2004
  5. eddierox

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/7/04 9:19 AM:

    AOL

    JaR, Apr 7, 2004
  6. eddierox

    Neil Guest

    what the third one (and why stop at 3)?

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  7. A Trisexual is willing to try anything (sexual) at least once...

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 7, 2004
  8. eddierox

    Neil Guest

    *shudder*

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  9. eddierox

    kpg Guest

    I use oe, tried xnews - too odd for me. I'm going to
    make my newsreader like oe. I'll look at xnews to get
    some ideas.

    And yes, it will be freeware, downloadable from a secure
    site by invitation only.

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 7, 2004
  10. eddierox

    Neil Guest

    my favorite...and I get what I pay for...

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  11. eddierox

    JaR Guest

    Rowdy Yates opined, On 4/7/04 9:43 AM:
    Y'all who?

    JaR
    Thug eh

    JaR, Apr 7, 2004
  12. eddierox

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Even *I* have standards.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 7, 2004
  13. eddierox

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    define "welcomed".

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 7, 2004
  14. Doncha just love it when Canucks try to talk all southern, eh?

    We have this thing here in the south, we call it "Canadian Bacon", but I
    hear y'all up in the Great White North call it "back bacon." Well you know
    that white or yellow cheese that y'all eat up there in Canada? Y'all
    probably call it "American Cheese" be we locals call it "Back Cheese." {$1
    to Bob and Doug Mackenzie}

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 7, 2004
  15. eddierox

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I can't stand bottom posts.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 7, 2004
  16. eddierox

    LnkWizard Guest

    To use proper southern grammar, All y'all do.

    LnkWizard, Apr 7, 2004
  17. eddierox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    y'all 'ave a nice day, y'ear.
    actually i was in the store looking at the bacon products the other day and i
    was wondering about how does "back bacon" differ from "canadian bacon". are
    you telepathic?

    i also notined they had "turkey bacon" and "chicken bacon". that got me very
    confused. i don't get it? doesn't it have to be a piggy to be "bacon"?

    ah, the mysteries of life.

    ;-)

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 7, 2004
  18. eddierox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    point taken. i am bottom posting agian.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 7, 2004
  19. eddierox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 7, 2004
  20. Which explains why you're certifiable.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 7, 2004