eddierox today

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by eddierox, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. eddierox

    eddierox Guest

    Ok, here's what's up for today.
    It is hereby decreed "eddierox free day"

    I'll be working on my computer today.

    I'm lapping and polishing a 50mm x 50mm x 1/4" pure
    copper cold plate to work in conjunction with a new
    sealed 50mm x 50mm 110-170W Nasa Johnson Space Center
    Peltier Device and Thermalright SP-94 Heatsink w/Vantec
    Stealth 92mm Fan currently only spinning at 1700-1750 RPM.

    This is to compliment my new P4 2.8E Prescott Processor.

    Using an (unclockable)Intel D865GRH Motherboard, 1 GB of
    OCZ PC3200 Platinum Memory, Dual Maxtor 40GB SATA
    converted hardrives, BFG Asylum 5900, ThermalTake 420W
    w/active power factor control, CDRW, DVDRW, ZIP 250 and
    IBM Floppy, 80mm & 92mm Zalman Case Fans barely spinning,
    all tucked into a Gateway Stingray Desktop and Gateway
    FPD1810 LCD, my current heat ranges are as follows:

    Processor Zone:
    125F @ idle. 150F+ @ Full Load.
    System Zone 1: 99F-108F
    System Zone 2: 100F-140F

    Although my system is currently virtual noiseless, I have
    been unhappy with these heat range figures and thus
    some "new blood."
    Don't worry, I'll be using Lubrex and DowCorning
    Conformer throughout.

    Will let you know the results in future rantings.

    In addition, I've some reading to do concerning the A+
    and MCSA in preperation for exams.

    As for today, you all have a "free of eddierox day."
    This means you can talk sh*t completely free of any
    reprecussion from me.

    I'll check up on you from time to time to see what was
    said about me just for a chuckle.

    With this in mind, commence firing!!!!!!

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 7, 2004

  2. eddierox

    Hired Goon Guest

    Is it just me or does this post sound like he's compensating for something?

    Hired Goon, Apr 7, 2004

  3. eddierox

    kpg Guest

    Oh God, I know people like this. All that tech-no babble.
    Don't ever let eddie work on your machine. Or drive
    your car. Or leave him alone with someone you like.
    You know, serial killers are often above average in intelligence.
    Tick, tick, tick... anyone around eddide should invest in
    body armor.

    kpg, Apr 7, 2004
  4. eddierox

    kpg Guest

    Being a professional VB6 programmer I have the
    ability to download a VB6 newsgroup reader from
    planetsourcecode.com and modify it to allow all
    posts through except those from eddierox. Hey,
    I can even add spam-like filter settings to exclude
    any post in ALL UPPERCASE. Or, if you prefer, I
    can simply correct the case to take the edge off
    of it (or just go <snip>). The possibilities are
    endless. I'm going to work on it in my spare time.
    If there is any interest is such a newsreader out
    there let me know, and I'll shoot you a copy when
    I'm done.

    kpg

    On a mission to make the world a better place.

    kpg, Apr 7, 2004
  5. eddierox

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Don't put any viruses or trojans or any of that horsesh!t in there, and you
    can count me in. I'll try anything once.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 7, 2004
  6. eddierox

    Kat Guest

    PLEASE let me know. I've been playing with a few, trying to create a
    "rule" that deletes the message is sent from you know who. Hasn't done
    it yet.

    Hmm, you aren't charging are you? That would make it logical for YOU to
    be eddie...

    Kat, Apr 7, 2004
  7. eddierox

    LnkWizard Guest

    Sounds like a winner. Suggested feature is to fix it so that it bottom
    posts

    LnkWizard, Apr 7, 2004
  8. eddierox

    kpg Guest

    Oh. You want the virus free version.

    That costs extra. :)

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 7, 2004
  9. eddierox

    Kat Guest

    No, we want top posts. I hate scrolling to the bottom to have read a
    response.

    Kat, Apr 7, 2004
  10. eddierox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    lol. i can relate. i personally can't be arsed whats in my pc as long as it
    boots and i can play a game once in a while. i just keep track of server
    hw.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 7, 2004
  11. eddierox

    kpg Guest

    Bottom posts. Right.

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 7, 2004
  12. eddierox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you know, in other ng's they go "spaz attack" on you if you top post. only
    here is it welcomed. :)

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 7, 2004
  13. eddierox

    Neil Guest

    xnews...first I have plonked him so anything new is insta-bye-bye and
    second the filter options make the old stuff go away....

    pretty great for freeware

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  14. eddierox

    Neil Guest

    I'll give it a go...
    (so long as its freeware as I am remarkably cheap)

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  15. It's not welcomed... it's tolerated.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 7, 2004
  16. eddierox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    yup. i use xnews. very configurable. but if you use oe or netscape. it takes
    a bit of getting used to.

    ;-)

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 7, 2004
  17. eddierox

    eddierox Guest

    Hi All!!!!!!

    I went ahead and took an early luncbreak to take a peek
    at the Message Board and suffice to say, I'm a little
    disappointed at the lack of "enthusiasm."

    Sadly, I'm going to go ahead and break my vow of silence
    and respond with hopes of "TURNING UP THE VOLUME!!!!!"

    See ya back here at 3:00 PM EST.

    NO ***YAWNS*** !!!!!!!

    eddierox, Apr 7, 2004
  18. eddierox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i top post 'casue y'all top post.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 7, 2004
  19. eddierox's newsgroup reader is a browser. You try to confuse.

    Politician Spock, Apr 7, 2004

  20. Ken, we gotta talk. Seriously man. I'm worried about you.

    Politician Spock, Apr 7, 2004