ECS Motherboards

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Experienced but Undocumented, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. Experienced but Undocumented, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Experienced but Undocumented

    farmhand Guest

    I have used both with no huge problems. I have used their AMD counterparts,
    the K7 series more often. Elite makes millions of MB's under their name and
    others. They are price leaders and for the money I believe they are a
    reasonable and reliable motherboards with good attributes - but they are
    still about the bottom of typical mass use MB's.

    farmhand, Aug 23, 2003

  3. I have 7 of the ECS K7 series (AMD) and are satisfied with them. They
    aren't terrific performers, but they have been stable and are
    certainly cheap.

    Lowly Engineer, Aug 23, 2003